Rustic light fixtures – Give your backyard retreat or a more rustic appearance installing fixtures made of wood, bronze or copper. Also, install domes natural cedar, and you have a country atmosphere instantly. You can even do it by giving your personal touch. Not only will their fixtures coziness to the place, but also you can pick like to build things with their own hands.
7 Picture Gallery: How to Make Small Wooden Rustic Light Fixtures
Luminaries design wood
- Measure the longest distance you want your lamp from the lamp has. Multiply this number by 3.14 (known as Pi). Write down this number as it will be its outer perimeter. For simplicity, a measured round, in order to obtain a result which is divisible by 12.
- Divide rustic light fixtures the outer circumference by 12. Cut all your battens on this measure. Put them with the thin end pointing away from you. Use the square and make two lines on each batten. Each line starts at the outer corner and lower ends of 2.5 cm from the top inner corner of each side. Repeat this procedure for all 12 battens.
- Cut the battens along the 24 lines. Easy to explain, you’re cutting an inch either side of the top of the joists and nothing at the bottom; this will give them a slanted appearance.
Make a wooden dome
- The rustic light fixtures with using a belt sander, sand the inner sides and all edges of the joists. Sand the edges well, as this may affect how the pieces fit together and the efficiency of the dome.
- Choose one of the battens and put it with the narrow end pointing away from you. Along each side, make marks to 5.30 centimeters, 12.9 centimeters and 20.6 centimeters. Use the bracket as a guide, and make marks 0.6 cm from the outer edge. Drill the six holes you just score.
- Using the template, mark and drill each of the 11 remaining battens. The holes in the same place cause the lower and upper parts are aligned when they are stuck together.
- 36 pieces of cut wire. Each piece must be 3.8 cm in length, but you may find it easier to cut them larger and then trim the excess.
- Choose two of the joists, and place them side by side, facing away from you. Place one of the pieces of wire in each of the three corresponding holes in the two battens. Use pliers to twist and join the ends of the wires. Repeat this process,
- Place the dome facing the bottom widest part and wrap the two loose ends around until they touch. Turn the rustic light fixtures upside down, and place the fasteners wire through the remaining three holes. Tighten them as before.
7. Make sure there is a hole in the center of the straps. Slightly bend the belts at both ends.
This post topic: Kitchen Lighting